But with that in mind, be aware and keep alert. Jesus tells us not to be deceived for a reason (Matthew 24:4) and He gives us His Spirit to guide us into ALL truth.
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. ~ John 16:13
In the article, "10 Lies and Misconceptions Spread By Mainstream Nutrition" by Dr. Mercola, you'll find out what lies we're being "fed" and what is and isn't healthy. And don't be afraid to call a lie a lie or be afraid to call something for what it is. It is what it is.
Below are the 10 lies (explained in detail in the above article) to "whet your appetite":
- Lie # 1: 'Saturated Fat Causes Heart Disease'
- Lie # 2: 'Eating Fat Makes You Gain Weight'
- Lie # 3: 'Artificial Sweeteners are Safe Sugar-Replacements for Diabetics, and Help Promote Weight Loss'
- Lie # 4: 'Your Body Cannot Tell the Difference Between Sugar and Fructose'
- Lie # 5: 'Soy is a Health Food'
- Lie # 6: 'Eggs are a Source of Unhealthy Cholesterol'
- Lie # 7: 'Whole Grains are Good for Everyone'
- Lie # 8: 'Milk Does Your Body Good'
- Lie # 9: 'Genetically Engineered Foods are Safe and Comparable to Conventional Foods'
- Lie # 10: 'Lunch Meats Make for a Healthy Nutritious Meal'
Jesus feeds five thousand - Jesus is the bread of life. He is our true food!